Monday, November 3, 2008

They dont trust nobody



Heres something that made me really so angry that I now write a post about it a couple of weeks later.
Like a week ago I was in Barcelona. Before the trip I tried to prepare myself to be able to consume some culture along the way. Some cool places to visit:





They definitely are worth a visit but heres this TrustNobody...



Had a nice plan: after getting so smart and up-to-date Ill go for some shopping. TrustNobody is a shop which is pretty much noted for selling premium and limited edition sneakers.

So what would you do? I looked up their address. At least Ive tried. They have a site and 2 blogs ( here and here) but nothing about their address! Nowhere! Actually its already annoying if I(!) have to make an effort to find it out but if I do and nothing, theyve lost me forever. Are they really too cool to share this info?
I dont want to fight for things that should be naturally available. Theres enough

They have failed at the very beginning. Its like the Maslow pyramid a brand.
Organizing exhibitions and getting the coolest shoes are good things but what does it say that they forgot to mention their address?
Disbelieving.

No comments: